Sunday, December 11, 2011

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Thought it was time to give an update of my life and boy, is it a good life. We have moved to this beautiful home in the mountains - Tim and Susan are so happy here, I'm hearing a lot more laughing now than I did in the condo or as I liked to call it "the box with no where to play"! My favorite part of moving here is THE LAKE!!!!! I LOVE to swim and can't get enough of stick throwing and retrieving - Susan gets tired of throwing but usually she is a good sport. I had even found two spots for me to sneak down to the lake without them knowing but I was a dead giveaway when I came back with wet paws, darn!
We've had quite a few visitors up here too and I love our new neighbors Chuck and Paula..... they let me lay in their laps so how can I resist! Chuck even let me swim out to his SkiDoo when Susan was riding it this summer but she wouldn't let me get on so Chuck told me maybe next summer?!
My next favorite part of moving up here is THE SNOW!!!!! Tim and Susan love the snow so it's a good thing I do too. It's a little deep for me now - about 2 feet - but nothing can keep me from chasing snow (ice) balls down the street! And guess what.... the peeps even bought me a flannel coat that keeps me nice and cozy when we are outdoors. I think I look pretty silly but warmer is better than colder, don't you think? Susan wants me to post some pictures of me swimming and in the snow but I'm kind of shy and plus she can't figure out how to do it. Maybe Lauren or Kristen can tell her how to do it, they seem much smarter on the computer than Susan.
We are all decorated for Christmas (whatever that is) and according to all, the house looks beautiful (they say that about me too!). If you can believe it.... we have a tree in the house - thought those had to stay outside??? Oh well, learn something new every year - and speaking of every year, I had a birthday - my 5th!!! Susan keeps saying I am 35 years old, now that doesn't seem fair since I don't say that she is 385 years old - oooh she wouldn't like that! That would make Tim 392 year old! Ha ha!
They just got back from skiing ( I had to stay home again) and are talking about how much fun it was, man I want to try..... if it is anything like swimming or chasing snow balls, I'm all for it! Maybe in the New Year - well, the fire is warm and my eyelids are getting heavy so I best take another nap.
P.S. There are 3 wrapped things under the Christmas tree and things look good for us dogs... one for Espy, one for Bruno and one for me - yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. Blitzen,
    Thanks for the present update! Can't wait to see you again!
    Love, Bruno

    ReplyDelete