Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Doctor

Well..... I haven't been feeling very good lately, not eating or drinking....my mouth is super sore, what do they expect?? Susan took me to see Carla - nice lady, but she likes to put stuff where it doesn't belong, if you know what I mean?!? Somehow I have broken off two of my pearly whites - probably when Tim thought I wanted to play tug-o-war and pulled really hard or maybe I did it when I was chewing one of my bones, who knows, all I do know is my mouth is a mess. The good news is when Susan and I got home she made me this great meal of softened food and broth, I did enjoy a bit of that. Tim was home when we got there, that was a nice surprise! I heard him say that the house seemed so empty when he got home because "Blitzen wasn't here"... nothing about Susan not being here...ha, ha, ha! Even some more great news, Carla gave me a tasty drink that takes the pain away..ahhhhhh that is nice but it do e s ma k e m e sl e e p y - g'night

2 comments:

  1. Blitzen! Feel better!!
    Love, Lauren, Bryan and Bruno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Blitzey-Ro... sad.
    How are mom and dad doing?

    ReplyDelete